Can I get a share?

We’ve been talking about shareholder resolutions and stock splits recently. So we thought it might be useful to share these:

Note that this is “not a statutory form”. You can write it in your own hand.

But the SH02 (in accordance with Section 619, 621 & 689 of the Companies Act 2006) is absolutely a statutory form.

Useful to have!